Sunday, June 16, 2019

So where did those 9 years go?


It is hard to believe that it was almost a decade ago that I began this blog Bower Birds & Sunflowers. 

My first post, full of excitement and enthusiasm, with background on why I chose the name for this blog,  is here

While it is quite sad to see how few posts I have done over the years, I guess this also shows how a dream or an idea sometimes never really dies.  They can just go in and out of a coma or be put on the back burner, only to be revitalised, revisited, reimagined at a later time, when the time is right. 

Well now, for the third or fourth time, it seems like the time is right (again). 

Will I 'keep up' with blogging this time? 
     I don't know, but I hope so ......

Will this 'space of mine' end up exactly how I envisioned it back in 2010? 
     Probably not...  I am just going to let it grow and develop organically 

I still am 'a bowerbird' and still LOVE sunflowers. 

It is reassuring to know some things haven't changed over time. 

No matter how this blog ends up or turns out... 

I do still feel "Bower Birds and Sunflowers" is the perfect name for this -  "my space" :)  
                        (another 'blast from the past') 






No comments:

Post a Comment